Nominations open for Tesco Staff Fundraising Awards!
Friday 07 January 2011
Do you know any fantastic fundraisers for CLIC Sargent?
In April, CLIC Sargent is holding the Tesco Staff Fundraising Awards, to celebrate the achievements of staff who have gone above and beyond the call of duty in their fundraising activities.
Why not enter yourself or your colleague? There are awards for stores, distribution and office staff.
- Best Fundraising Team – For a team or department that has achieved considerable fundraising success through great teamwork.
- Fundraiser of the Year – For an individual who has shown dedication to CLIC Sargent and has gone above and beyond the call of duty in their fundraising efforts.
- Most Innovative Event – For the fundraising event like no other! Creativity and originality will have been key to making this event a success.
- Most Supportive Leader – For an individual who has supported and motivated their team to achieve great fundraising success.
- CLIC Sargent Ambassador – For an outstanding individual who has championed the cause and raised considerable awareness of CLIC Sargent.
- Rising Star Award – For the graduate who’s made their mark in their first six months of working for Tesco by pulling out all of the stops for CLIC Sargent.
- Best Community/Charity Champion – For the individual who has shown outstanding commitment to CLIC Sargent and has engaged the support of both their colleagues and the wider community.
Nominations must be received by Monday 28 February 2011.
Tesco staff should look out for posters and nomination forms in their place of work. You can also download a nomination form from related documents, pick up a form from your charity champion or call the Hotline.